Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thinking Outside the Box

Starting this post was EXTREMELY difficult for me. If you will notice I've added a donate now button to my blog. I'm not sure why it gives me such ick feeling but it does.

I'm not going to go into the entire story that has brought me here. We all have a story to to tell. I am finding myself in a place I never imagined, in all areas of my life. I have to find ways to supplement my income, in addition to working full time and finding a second job. 

I love sharing my materials. It truly makes me good; however, I know I could make money if I chose to sell things. I don't believe that selling things is wrong. It just hasn't been right for me. Someday I may sell things...but for now, I am keeping my blog status quo...well, with the exception of the donate button.

I feel bad about adding that tiny little button, but honestly, I had to think outside the box. So, thank you in advance for the lovely comments and emails. My cup runneth over.

It goes without saying but I will say it anyway...I truly appreciate the love and support that I have found in the blogosphere. 

With Much Love and Gratitude,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment