Monday, July 23, 2012

Tell Me More

Amy Lemons over at StepIntoSecondGrade is having a Tell Me More Linky Party, as if you don't know enough about me already, lol.

* I absolutely LOVE to cook and bake! I've been told that I'm pretty good at both. My favorite thing to make...anything that will make the people around me happy and full, no kidding! When I am cooking or baking, I like to pretend that I have my own cooking show, lol. I just keep it all in my head, unless I am alone. Picture me in my kitchen, talking to cameras that aren't there. Oh, and suddenly...I'm Southern. I think I was meant to be Southern. Throwin' around Hey Y'all's like I'm Ms. Deen.

* I am seriously terrified of centipede's. Nothing that small should have that many legs and be able to move that fast. Ick, ick, ick.

* I name my cars. Waaay back when I first started driving my parents gave me my Mom's old car. It was a Renault Alliance. She came with my Mom's plates...Jean608. She became the Jean Mobile. I also had a White Hyundai Accent, which was known as the Marshmallow. I went on to have a Toyota Corolla, he was Adam...that's right Adam Corolla. Now I have Rodge the Dodge Caravan.

* I am a movie FREAK. I can't even narrow down my favorites. If I love it, I can watch it over and over and over. Some of my faves are Superbad, Almost Famous, Old School, Steel Magnolias, Shawshank Redemption....oh the list goes on and on!

* I have 5 sisters, that's right 5. Three of them live nearby. Here is the most recent picture of us.

* I cannot drive without my IPOD. Radio stinks, and I don't have any of the fancy satellite radio thingies. My drive to work is about 40 minutes...depending on how heavy my foot is on that day :0)...it is simply too long of a drive to do without my favorites...
I don't think I go more than a couple of days without Counting Crows.

* I have forever struggled with my weight. Before Coop came I lost A LOT of weight. Then I got pregnant and was sick the ENTIRE pregnancy...I lost an additional 65lbs from the my second month of pregnancy to when Coop was born in December. I still shop like I am that big girl. I still don't go into stores that I couldn't shop in once upon a time. If you've never struggled, you'll never know....

* I am in the process of rebuilding my life in every way you could possibly imagine.

* I was born on July 23...today. :0)

* You already know that I am a relatively new Mommy. My little Cooper was born on December 13, 2011. He is 7 months old and is my absolute EVERYTHING. I could not love him anymore. I would go to the ends of the Earth to protect that little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment