Monday, March 5, 2012

More Phonemic Awareness

This is my last week of my maternity leave. It's bittersweet. I miss my kiddos, but I KNOW that I am going to miss my little guy terribly. I've gotten loads of emails and comments that have told me to enjoy every minute because it goes so fast. I will be honest, late at night and during bouts of screaming, time has moved slowly; however, all the sudden...it's been almost three months. I just can't even believe it!
Coop can't believe it either!
To try to get back in the swing of Kindergarten, I am going to try to put a few posts together during Cooper's short naps throughout the day. This afternoon I got an email from Karen Strawser requesting Diagraph/Blend Cards to use during Phonemic Awareness instruction. They will compliment Michael Heggerty's program very well. You can see more about his program here...http://kinder-pond.blogspot.com/2011/01/phonemic-awareness.html.

So, this evening during my much beloved show, The Voice. I worked on Diagraph/Blend flashcards. I will try to post again later in the week, if I can. Thanks again for all the kind comments and emails. You truly have no idea how much I appreciate it. Now it's 9PM...time to sleep for a couple of hours before someone demands 5oz of liquid gold.

Thanks!
Shannon

This document contains a font that are copyright DJ Inkers. This document contain graphics that are copyright Carson Dellosa. They are used with permission. Please visit http://www.djinkers.com/, for wonderful clipart and fonts.


I had to put it into Google Docs because something wacky was going on with Scribd. Here is the link...https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6-Y-ruCSs2rSXRQVDJrSnZRajZqTVl1c2tBOThZQQ/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment