Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year!

Before I say anything I just want to say how much I appreciate all the comments and emails. Everyone has said such kind things and wished our family well. I can't describe how blessed and grateful I am! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

WoW, what a difference a month makes! My life has been consumed (for the better) by this little man! Cooper and I are doing well. My husband just went back to work this week so each day is a new adventure! Just thought I'd share a couple pictures of my little mister.

I just love him to pieces! While I love staying at home with him, I am also constantly thinking about my Kinder-Hoppers! I miss them sooooo much!! I can't wait to bring Coop to meet them. I've started a new Mommy blog, not much on there now, if you're interested you can check it out here...http://thefalliblemommy.blogspot.com/

I haven't forgot about my blog...I'm just finding it a bit difficult to create things, especially when I am not at school to be inspired. This morning I took a little time to create this Snowman Adding Book and a patterning worksheet. Hopefully, you will be able to use them in your classroom. I hope your new year is starting off as wonderful as mine!

Enjoy!
Shannon

All documents contain fonts that are copyright DJ Inkers. Virtually all documents contain graphics that are copyright DJ Inkers. They are used with permission. Please visit http://www.djinkers.com/, for wonderful clipart and fonts.
Snowman Buttons Adding Book

Winter Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment