Saturday, February 19, 2011

One last activity for President's Day

We are practicing counting by 5's and as much as I love the songs I have that help teach counting by 5's, I needed something else. We just made Counting by 10's strips with hearts for Valentines day, so I thought...might as well do something similar :)

Enjoy!
Shannon

All documents contain fonts that are copyright DJ Inkers. Virtually all documents contain graphics that are copyright DJ Inkers. They are used with permission. Please visit http://www.djinkers.com/, for wonderful clipart and fonts.

These cards we are going to use to practice as a class. I am going to put velcro on the back and add it to the Flannel Board Center.
Presidents Day Counting by 5's to 100 Center Card

These are the student version. Students are going to glue them to a sentence strip. They fit better if you have the sentence strip in a vertical position. These cards only go to 50 because that is all I need. If you would like them to 100, just let me know!
Presidents Day Counting by 5's to 50

No comments:

Post a Comment