Thursday, February 3, 2011

Beginning Sound Sight Word Decoders

I'm always on the hunt to find new things for sight words, so last night I was bored and racking my brain. Suddenly, I remembered something I had seen at the IL Kindergarten Conference last year. The teacher would draw pictures and students had to identify the beginning sound of the picture and write it down. Once all the sounds of the pictures were identified and written, students would get to see and read the sight word...my explanation isn't the best...

Anyway, last night I made these nifty cards. I'm going to laminate them and my Kinder-Hoppers can write on them with a dry erase marker. I can't wait to use them during centers!!

Enjoy!
Shannon

All documents contain fonts that are copyright DJ Inkers. Virtually all documents contain graphics that are copyright DJ Inkers. They are used with permission. Please visit http://www.djinkers.com/, for wonderful clipart and fonts.



Beginning Sound Sight Word Worksheet

No comments:

Post a Comment