Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Eat, drink, and be ScArY....

OH MY GRAVY...this girl is t.i.r.e.d. Unfortunately, I can't seem to sleep. I pray that I am not being to cranky with my little loves! I really try to stay focused on our goals and keeping positive. I can't complain because I adore my class and I am in LOVE with my little miracle, who by the way spends about 75% of the entire day doing Kung Fu. I have to share some pictures of how I celebrated Columbus Day...
That my friends, is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life. I am unbelievably in awe and blessed. You have just peeked at my little boy!!!!


On to some school stuff...
I have some answers to recently posed questions...


How do I fit in all the extras with all the curriculum?
* I will be completely honest, I don't fit in all the extras all the time. The activities that are in color are usually taught during our Morning Meeting and then added to a tub for work center time. During work centers, the group that gets the tub can choose the activities they want to complete. The worksheets always supplement things that we are doing in class. Now that all being said...I really try to stay organized and try to utilize every moment of the day; however, sometimes we simply run out of time.


* Fall Activities are coming!


* Most of my clipart and all of my fonts are from DJ Inkers. I can't even tell you which ones are the best because I truly LOVE them all. I am the biggest Clipart junkie...eVeR. I have an addiction. Some of it is from some old Carson Dellosa clipart CD's.


"You kept me up all night waiting for the Great Pumpkin, and all that came was a beagle. I didn't get a chance to go out for tricks or treats."


I know Halloween is a touchy time of year. Many schools do not allow Halloween activities; however, I am not at one of those schools, so I do enjoy Halloween activities. This is the first year in a while that all of my students enjoy Halloween festivities...I will be taking full advantage of this! I, as always, am thankful for those of you who leave me kind words. I truly appreciate it. I hope you find something that you can use. I didn't include descriptions, mainly because I am just too tired to think, lol. I think everything is pretty self explanatory. If you need something specific answered, just shoot me an email smorss99@gmail.com.


Enjoy!
Shannon


Books We Love
Big Pumpkin The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything  There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat! Inside a House That is Haunted (Rebus Read-Along Stories) Clifford's Halloween (Clifford 8x8) Room on the Broom


Literacy Goods
Trick or Treat Beginning Sound Sort

Halloween Syllable Sort

Spooky Syllables

Witch and Cauldron Upper to Lower Case Match

The Ghosts

Witch to Hat Rhyming Match

Roll Say Keep Halloween Edition



Math Goods
Spin & Graph Spooky Bat vs. Black Cat

Number Matching Cards Moons and Bats

Patterning Practice Cards

Creepy Patterns

I Have Who Has Halloween Edition

Spooky Sorting Marshmallows)




No comments:

Post a Comment