Sunday, May 8, 2011

Over the hump

I just want to express my gratitude to everyone for their kind words and prayers. It means so much to me. I truly felt that my cup runneth over last week with all the support I felt from everyone. The dreaded day came and went and to be honest, I feel so much better.


I should be posting a new Poetry Journal Edition, but alas, it is not complete. I have this little Spin & Match worksheet/game for phonics to share. Students spin to select a letter, then try to use the letter to complete a word. 


I hope you have had a wonderful Mother's Day and a great week!
Shannon

All documents contain fonts that are copyright DJ Inkers. Virtually all documents contain graphics that are copyright DJ Inkers. They are used with permission. Please visit http://www.djinkers.com/, for wonderful clipart and fonts.
Spin & Match Beginning Sounds

Spin & Match Medial Sounds

No comments:

Post a Comment