Monday, February 27, 2012

Hoppy Sharings!

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit. Between having a newborn and the whole issue of my last blog, just made me take a break. I actually debated removing my blog all together. Some anonymous friend alerted DJ Inkers that I was not following their copyright. I honestly had no idea that I was not following the proper protocol. I have been using their clipart for a very loooooong time...my first set from them wasn't even on a CD, it was a hard floppy, can you imagine? Anywho, I didn't keep up with the policy changes, and I should have. It was an honest mistake.  Well, it has all been cleared with DJ Inkers, so to my anonymous friend out there...you don't need to worry about it anymore. I have made arrangements with the company personally and specific guidelines have been established for my blog. I truly appreciate DJ Inkers working with me, and I am extremely appreciative. I am happy to say that my blog will be staying up.

I need to get back into the swing of school things, my maternity leave is quickly nearing its end; however, I haven't created anything lately. With one of all time favorite holidays approaching (how could it not be, with a name like Shannon?), and the lack of new things to SHARE, I thought I would give any of my followers the opportunity to showcase their St. Patrick's day shares. Any follower who has a St. Patrick's day printable that would like it showcased can comment with the link to their blog/activity or can email (smorss99@gmail.com) me the pdf and I will put it up as a link to Scribd. I will put up the showcase on Friday, so all comments and emails must be in by Thursday.

And, because I just can't resist his little face. Here's a little Coop for you!

Thanks so much for reading!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment