Sunday, November 27, 2011

Poetry Journals: Making them Matter (December Edition)

I really thought I wouldn't have another post until someone had left a comment about the last Poetry Journal set. Yowza! I completely forgot!! Well, I woke up bright and early and put together this little post. We only have three weeks in December, so there are only 3 poems. We do one for our Gingerbread Unit, one for Holidays Around the World, and one for Christmas (because I ADORE the Peppermint Stick song)! I have kept the format the same....new journal pages, followed by old for anyone who wants them.

I plan on posting another Edition of Poetry Journals in the winter. In my room, we begin to do more activities with them and try to utilize them during center time. It is my hope to put together a post of activities!

As always, I hope you enjoy! Leave a comment if you feel chatty! Again, I am sorry for the late arrival of this post!!! Will post some pics as soon as my little bundle arrives, thanks for all the sweet comments and prayers!!!

Thanks for reading!
Shannon

All documents contain fonts that are copyright DJ Inkers. Virtually all documents contain graphics that are copyright DJ Inkers. They are used with permission. Please visit http://www.djinkers.com/, for wonderful clipart and fonts.

All of my Poetry Journals can now be found on TPT, as well.


Four Gingerbread Men


Four Gingerbread Men

The Driedle Song

The Driedle Song


Peppermint Stick

Peppermint Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment