Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hoppin' Back in the Saddle

I am making an attempt to get back to what I love...blogging, sharing, and creating. I haven't been shy that things have been difficult for me, and while I have a very long road ahead of me, I have to get back to who I am. I truly appreciate all the kind words that have been expressed, I truly am grateful for the prayers that have been sent to Mr. Cooper and I. I assure you, he and I will be good in due time :0)

Coop is 6 months now. I can't believe how time flies! You mommies out there weren't kidding when you said time goes by so quickly. I am loving the time I am sharing with him! We've enjoyed long walks, days at the park, and I have LOVED making his baby food! Here is a little Coop-a-Loop fix...





So, lately I have had an extremely difficult time concentrating, so I don't have a ton of new things for you. I did work on some fabulous frog creations. I decided that it just made sense to start ending my year with a mini frog unit. Something fun for my little Kinder-Hoppers! I also purchased Frog Math and Literacy Centers from Katie Mense and Frog and Toad Common Core Literacy Stations from DeeDee Willis. As always, I hope you find something you can use in your classroom :0)

Oh...and one last plea....
Please show some love to the blogs you adore...I am 9 votes from winning!!! Voting ends on July 2, so Hop on over!

I would love, love, love for you to take a little of time and vote for the 2012 Fascination Awards. It doesn't seem that many people are voting. Throw some love to your favorite Kindergarten Blogs. To vote follow this link and scroll down to Kinder Teacher Blog, click on comments, and click on your favorite. You will need a Google account and then upgrade to Google Plus (this takes two shakes of a lambs tail).


Now for the Frog Goods...
Please leave me a comment if you download! 
Have a wonderful 4th of July!
Shannon


Literacy Goods
Toad-Ally Vowels Worksheet Hoppin' Opposites Hoppin' Opposites Emergent Reader Frog to Log Picture & Word Match Princess and Frog I Have Who Has Math GoodsLilypad Adding Cards Lilypad Adding Response Sheet Frolicking Frogs Place Value Memory Frolicking Frogs Place Value Worksheet Frog vs. Fly War Cards Frog vs. Fly Worksheet Hoppin' Down Worksheet Spin & Subtract Frogs

No comments:

Post a Comment